- Direct Hire
- CFY Welcome
- Excellent Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
Location: Batavia, NY (Located between Buffalo NY & Rochester NY off the NYS Thruway)
- Evaluate Residents and develop a treatment plan that will meet their needs.
- Choose activities that will help the Residents to carry out their daily works independently.
- Watch the Residents as they carry out the task given to them.
- Observe/Assess the progress of the Residents & prepare detailed progress reports.
- Help in rehabilitating Residents disabled as a result of injury, illness or other problems.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident & Dept. records.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among healthcare teams & contributes to team effort.
- Graduate of an accredited Speech Therapy Program
- Current New York State License
- Experience is a plus
Batavia NY is in a culture, art and nature surroundings area of New York state. This area has so much to offer with its nearby colleges and universities as well. Located on the Southern shore of Lake Ontario and sits at the center of the historic Erie Canal. Only a 90-minute drive to Niagara Falls, 1.5 hours to the Finger Lakes wine country and 6 hours to New York City. World class events such as the International Jazz Festival and the Highland Park Lilac Festival, PGA and LPGA championships, etc. attract nearly two million visitors each year. Batavia is location off the New York State Thruway between Buffalo & Rochester. This beautiful area abounds with state and local parks which offer summer and winter sports, camping, etc.