Our client is an international automotive supplier with a plant in very affordable West Virginia in need of a Quality Manager.
Job Summary: As Quality Manager, you will be responsible for directing/mentoring the quality team consisting of Quality Engineers, Weld Techs, Inspectors, CMM lab and Customer
1. Represent the quality function on technical support, in conjunction with other internal support groups, regarding issues affecting manufacturing
2. Initiates and approves supplier/customer production/process control activities and reviews for implementation and effectiveness. Maintain quality control sampling system, procedures, APQP, PPAP and IMDS activities4. Manage, audit and continuously improve TS16949 systems and procedures5. Direct Customer and Supplier liaisons for plant quality activities and concerns including scheduled visits6. Establish and maintain all quality documents, samples, customer contact, supplier development, production start - up, product launch, and correction of production variances and warrant analysis.
1. Bachelors degree required
2. 7 years of experience in Automotive Manufacturing environment (Assembly based a plus)
3. 5 years in a Management or Supervision position of Quality
4. TS-16949 experience required
5. Electrical or Mechanical product experience. Electro-mechanical experience is a big plus
6. Development and implementation of quality systems and standards (FMEA’s, PPAP, control Plans, DVP&R’s, APQP)
7. World Class lean manufacturing implementation experience