Production Supervisor – 3rd shift
Our Portage, WI Food Manufacturing client is looking to hire a Production Supervisor to their Night Shift Operations. The Production Supervisor is responsible for providing leadership in the production operations at the facility. This individual will work closely with all departments to establish and enforce process methods that ensure operational effectiveness and production adherence. The Production Supervisor is responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of the job training program.
- Monitor production cleanups.
- Work jointly with maintenance to identify equipment issues.
- Facilitate production expectations with plant personnel; ensuring that goals are met on a day to day, month to month basis.
- Ensure that production equipment setups are completed in the timeframe required.
- Build a strong working relationship with plant personnel, providing leadership& teaching.
- Creates a positive team with the ability to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement. Makes oneself available to staff, provides regular performance feedback.
- Ability to react well under pressure. Treats others with respect and consideration.
- Leads and guides all Quality and Food Safety policies and procedures.
- Supervisory experience in a food, dairy or beverage production, manufacturing, industrial process operations.
- Working knowledge of budgets and financial statements preferred.
- Ability to work cohesively with multiple departments and teams.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED), required.
- Knowledge of SQF, HACCP, GMP's, OSHA and loss control programs is highly desirable