We are seeking a full time Nurse Practitioner to join a growing gastroenterology practice in southern New Mexico. This is an outpatient position with no call requirement and we offer student loan repayment of 40K
Job Duties and Qualifications
- The Nurse Practitioner will get expert guidance in taking care of gastroenterology patients with enough autonomy to take on more responsibilities as and when they are capable.
- The primary functions will be to act as a continuity provider and you will diagnose and treat a variety of gastroenterology conditions.
- The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, willing to learn, work hard and be a team player.
- We are willing to train a new graduate if you have prior RN experience with GI patients.
- Candidates should have a current NM license or be able to obtain one.
Compensation and Benefits
- We offer a very competitive compensation that is commensurate with relevant professional experience.
- We also offer a full hospital benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, disability, malpractice, life, retirement plan, annual CEU, paid time offer,
- relocation assistance and Student Loan Repayment of 40K.