COMMERCIAL / MULTIFAMILY CONSTRUCTION --- SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall performance of their New Residential Communities. The SPM will be directly responsible for organizing, supervising, scheduling & planning of multiple projects to ensure his/her projects deliver on schedule and on budget, as well as providing feedback along the duration of the project to the appropriate teams. Additionally, the Sr Project Manager will provide technical expertise to negotiate contracts (scopes and budgets) and change orders, and establish all project objectives.
• 10 years of Proven experience as construction project manager (Commercial or Large Multifamily is Highly Preferred)
• OR- 5 years a Lead PM on projects ranging from $10-20M+
• Renovation / Remodel / Restoration experience will not be considered as equivalent to this requirement (New Construction Only)
• In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
•Familiarity with construction/ project management software
•Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
•Excellent organizational and time-management skills
•A team player with leadership abilities
•BSc/BA in engineering, building science or relevant field helpful
•PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage
• ESTIMATING EXPERIENCE IS ALSO REQUIRED ( Lump-Sum Contracts/Negotiation preferred)
- Throughout the duration of the project the Project Manager will oversee cost control to include monitoring the preparation of contract documents, budgets, scheduling, contracting and processing of invoices.
- In collaboration with the Construction Manager, the Project Manager will manage and monitor work of subcontractors; provide follow up to ensure completion of work and accurate, timely deliveries.
- Understand scope of work included in the original pro forma budget and advise management of revisions that may be necessary, to help reach those goals. The Project Manager will be responsible for all personnel following and adhering to the safety standards as set by the company and in compliance with OSHA/TOSHA. They will ensure their store builds perform in accordance with Legacy South standards and local municipalities.
•Learn and Understand the basic company Principles of Project Management and ensure these principles are being followed at each level of the project
•Prepare budget and cost estimates, along with work timetables
•Collaborate with architect, design team, and Development Manager
•Choose subcontractors and delegate their responsibilities
•Develop and build out realistic but aggressive schedule that meets internal goals and standards for length of builds
•Prepare detailed plans for meeting critical paths as set by Director of Field Operations
•Report project progress and budget to Leadership Team
•Comply with safety and building codes as well as legal requirements
•Explain contract and technical matter to others in a clear manner
•Frequent site visits to ensure site compliance and verify accuracy of information delivered in Smartsheet
•Ensure records for site personnel such as daily field reports, field orders, and RFIs are up to date and accurate.
•Liaising with inspection authorities regarding approvals
Our client is committed to building an elite team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
INCREDIBLE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS:
• Quarterly Bonus Program
• 100% EMPLOYER PAID Individual BCBST Health Insurance Coverage
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Health Savings Account
• Short/Long-Term Disability Coverage
• Accident/Critical Illness Coverage
• Life Insurance - Company paid plan
• Paid Time Off (up to 3 weeks)
• Paid Parental Leave
• 401(k) Roth-capable With Employer Match