Full-time, Permanent, Direct Hire
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
Location: Pawling, NY
- Measuring & recording Residents' motor function, strength & muscle performance.
- Assists physical therapists in developing treatment plans.
- Observe Residents and write progress reports.
- Evaluate the capability of Residents to function independently.
- Assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
- Treat Residents with varieties of techniques, like stretching and massage.
- Help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
- Educate Residents how to exercise properly to strengthen muscle & improve mobility.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Contributes to team effort.
- Graduate of an accredited PTA Program.
- Current New York State PTA License.
- Experience is a plus.
About the area: Pawling is a village in Dutchess County, New York. It is part of the Poughkeepsie–Newburgh–Middletown, NY Metropolitan Area as well as the larger New York–Newark–Bridgeport, NY-NJ-CT-PA. Pawling has incredible country vistas, unique homes, a quaint village and over 300 acres of parkland. The Great Swamp, Appalachian Trail and Nature Conservancy offer outdoor enthusiasts' opportunities aplenty. Play nine holes at Dutcher Golf Course, the oldest municipality-owned golf course in America. Listen to great live music at Daryl’s House Restaurant & Live Music Club. Enjoy American cuisine and a wide selection of made-from-scratch baked goods from graduates of The Culinary Institute of America. Visit the John Kane House, where George Washington established his headquarters for two months during the Revolutionary War.