ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT ( ACM )
- Residential New Home Construction
- Nashville, TN ( Mid-TN area )
About the company:
A local Nashville Single / Multifamily Builder with local new developments & extensive growth & future projects, unique/challenging structures, quality construction + plenty of backoffice support for all administrative tasks.
- Heavy-communication with subs / vendors / city-county officials & office staff to ensure the highest quality production in Nashville!
- Assist with Construction site management for new developments (home & multifamily)
- Contractor/vendor management assistance as well as job site development and production.
- Helping with managing budgets and job costs.
- Candidate will need 1-2 + years experience in residential New Construction (preferably in production home building or duplex/townhome construction.)
- Bachelors degree within Construction Management or Construction Engineering (preferred)
- Overseeing multiple home projects (5-10+ typically).
- Qualifications include a 1-2+ year track record of successful site operations & project leadership within Ground-Up Residential Construction.
- Good team-building skills & excellent communications with customers/owners.
- Local candidates are preferred with existing sub/vendor relationships.
Compensation and Benefits
They offer a great compensation package including:
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Structure exceeding $80-95k DOE
● 100% Individual Health Insurance Coverage !!
● PLUS: Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability Coverage, Life Insurance
● Paid Time Off (3 WEEKS)
● Paid Maternity / Paternity Leave
● 401(k) With Employer Match
- $500/month Car allowance & Fuel Card Provided
- Focus on Work/Life balance.