Our Client is seeking an energetic, empathetic, and highly organized individual to join the People & Culture Team.
The P&C Generalist will support the growth of the company, as well as oversee workplace practices, employee engagement, and Human Resources functions.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Director, Legal and People & Culture who is based in a different location.
The P&C Coordinator is the only dedicated HR resource for our Client local to the Gaithersburg Office.
- Establish yourself as an essential People & Culture resource for and its remote employees.
- Implement and refine P&C strategies to improve employee performance, engagement, and development.
- Champion various P&C projects over the course of the year (i.e. Performance Review Process, Payroll, Trainings, Health and Wellness, etc.) and lead implementation of HR policies, expectations, and guidelines.
- Partner with senior leaders across multiple business functions to identify issues, risks, and opportunities within the HR function.
- Demonstrate your knowledge and experience with sophisticated employment issues to drive high integrity employee relations, performance management, and conflict resolution strategies.
- Utilize analytical skills and tools to guide data driven employment decisions, evaluate human resources programs and projects, and support consistent improvement of key performance indicators.
- Support recruitment for all open roles, and conduct onboarding and offboarding for all employees, independent contractors, and temporary staff.
- Serve as the primary contact for employee relations, take the lead in troubleshooting issues and addressing requests, and escalate concerns to senior leadership as appropriate.
- Drive the talent management cycle of the organization including succession planning.
- Champion diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives, and ensure those values are represented in the P&C programs and processes.
- Ensure compliance with laws, policies, processes, and procedures. Conduct investigations when there is a possible violation of law policy or safety.
Our client is one of the premier high-end gourmet food providers in the world. Terrific work environment and wonderful team. Tons of room for career growth and development
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development or a related major.
- 5-8 years of human resources experience, including experience working with business functions including finance, legal, sales, operations, and strategy.
- Strong project management skills, including a demonstrated commitment to continuous process improvement.
- • Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills with outstanding attention to detail and a proficiency in MS Office products
- A self-starter who is willing to “roll up their sleeves” and perform multiple tasks independently with limited support.
- Ability to travel to other locations as needed to support the business.
- Flexibility to work irregular hours to meet the needs of the employee population, as well as the needs of a dynamic business.
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and the ability to work out of the Gaithersburg Office three days a week