Senior Staff HVAC Engineer
Our Columbia, SC manufacturing client is looking to hire a Senior Staff HVAC Engineer. This Engineer is responsible for developing and applying advanced mechanical engineering design methods, theories, and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex and advanced technical problems.
- Plan, conduct and technically direct projects or the major phases of significant projects.
- Coordinate the efforts of engineers and technical support staff.
- Conduct investigations or test of considerable complexity pertaining to the development of new designs, methods and materials.
- Review literature, patents and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
- Recommend corrections in technical analysis and design.
- Evaluate vendor capabilities to provide required products or services.
- Provide technical consultation to other organizations and work leadership for lower level employees.
- Requires a Bachelors degree in Engineering.
- 8+ years of related experience.
- HVAC or Refrigeration, heating/cooling design experience is Required!
- Comprehension of practical applications of engineering science and technology.
- Expert use of analytical and CAD software.
- Requires expert knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- This company offers a flexible work option, including the potential opportunity for remote work for this position. This role is designated as blending meaning you have the option for up to 2 business days/week of remote work.
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent medical plans
- Mental and financial health programs
- 401K with company matching and 1 year bonus
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Involvement opportunities