The Sr Software Engineer, C# / WPF will be part of a team working on the development of a .NET / C# application to simulate our mechanical instruments. The simulations will include motion control and fluidics, utilizing servos and stepper motors to physically move mechanisms into position and valves and pumps to process fluids. In addition you will also have the opportunity to provide programming and scripting services occasionally to assist the Dev Ops team in increasing the speed, efficiency and quality of the development environment.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You will work on C# application development of the simulation software which will include WPF presentation and communication with embedded code written in C++.
- A majority of your time will be spend designing, implementing, debugging and testing the software.
- Occasionally you will provide C# and Powershell scripting support to the Dev Ops team.
- Preferred Experience
- 5+ years of experience in programming in C# with at least 2+ years in WPF
- Exposure to scripting in Powershell or equivalent
- 2+ years of exposure in Atlassian suite – Bamboo, JIRA, Bitbucket and confluence
- Experience in agile and lean delivery concepts and methodologies
- Our client is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Their portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
The key to successful treatment and full recovery is often fast, accurate diagnosis. Our clients life-changing tests and diagnostic tools provide insights that enable smarter, faster decisions and transform the way the world is managing health.
Our pioneering technology spans the world of healthcare operations — with medical diagnostic instruments, tests, automation and informatics solutions for hospitals, reference labs, blood centers, physician offices and clinics.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or similar strongly desired.
- 7+ years of relevant experience