Our global leading client currently has an opportunity for an experienced Senior Software Engineer, Python who will contribute to the development and maintenance of Maintenance and Diagnostic procedures for diagnostic test analyzers. You will support and implement IronPython scripts. Your developmental and test work will rely heavily on a comprehensive knowledge of theory and design. You will use both software simulation and working on real hardware in a laboratory setting during your development activities.
- Excellent knowledge of programming concepts using scripting languages such as Python and SDLC
- Familiar with Microsoft .NET technology framework and object-oriented programming concepts.
- Knowledge of the Agile software development lifecycle.
- Software development responsibilities include executing software development life cycle activities from software requirements, design and implementation through design verification.
- Develop, test and integrate software using current software technologies.
- Our client is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Their portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
The key to successful treatment and full recovery is often fast, accurate diagnosis. Our clients life-changing tests and diagnostic tools provide insights that enable smarter, faster decisions and transform the way the world is managing health.
Our pioneering technology spans the world of healthcare operations — with medical diagnostic instruments, tests, automation and informatics solutions for hospitals, reference labs, blood centers, physician offices and clinics.
Education & Experience You’ll Bring:
- Associates degree required; Bachelor’s in Electrical or Computer Science or related engineering or scientific field strongly preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience