Senior Reliability Engineer – Semiconductor (110-130K)
We are seeking a Senior Reliability Engineer to work for an exciting high-technology semiconductor manufacturer in the Syracuse, NY area.
- Competitive Salary, Lucrative Stock Options, Medical / Dental Benefits, Unlimited PTO, and much more.
- Outstanding Career Opportunity to Join a Fast Growing Start-Up Manufacturer with over 100M in assets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with academic research partners to gather electromigration data and analyze it to predict wearout lifetimes in operation.
- Lead investigation on stress migration and temperature driven IMC growth in metal films.
- Work with process and device engineers to build-in reliability for advanced power devices, including the effects of high voltage, high current, and temperature.
- Perform wafer-level and package-level testing on devices and test structures to characterize device and materials intrinsic strength and defectivity.
- Investigate implementation or procurement of high current/high voltage test systems for reliability and device stability measurements.
- Perform numerical simulations on devices for electrical and thermal reliability.
Education and Experience:
- Ph.D. or MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Material Science, or related field.
- 5+ years of semiconductor experience.
- Familiarity with (GaN, GaAs, SiC, or Si).
- Experience with reliability test lab instrumentation and laboratory procedures.
- Experience with reliability data analysis using JMP or other data analysis software.
- Experience with power device processing, design, or reliability a plus.
- Experience with thermal characterization of semiconductors and/or semiconductor packages and modules a plus.
- Experience with test control software development or analysis automation a plus.
Reliability, Fab Back End Reliability, Electromigration, Stress Migration, Metal Reliability, Wafer Level Reliability, JMP.