Full-time, Permanent, Direct Hire
- Competitive Compensation
- $2000 Sign-on Bonus
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
Location: Stamford, NY
Position is for an 120 bed long term and short-term facility, located in beautiful Stamford, New York, less than a half hour from Delhi, NY. They have state-of-the-art equipment.
- Evaluate Residents and develop a treatment plan that will meet their needs.
- Choose activities that will help the Residents to carry out their daily works independently.
- Watch the Residents as they carry out the task given to them.
- Observe/Assess the progress of the Residents & prepare detailed progress reports.
- Help in rehabilitating Residents disabled as a result of injury, illness or other problems.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident & Dept. records.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among healthcare teams & contributes to team effort.
- Graduate of an accredited Speech Therapy Program
- Current New York State License
- Experience is a plus