- Assists in developing capital projects list for the facility and helps develop budget costs for such projects
- Evaluate technical and operable feasibility project components including industrial vessels, rotating equipment, control systems, tankage, piping, heat exchangers and related process infrastructure.
- Provides engineering support to plant maintenance department on an as needed basis and coordinates planning of scheduled outage of major systems
- Work with operations and maintenance groups to optimize production and mechanical integrity.
- Ensure environmental, health, safety compliance throughout project development and future operations.
- Troubleshoot process and equipment problems involving rotating equipment, vacuum systems, fire heaters/exchangers, tankage, instrumentation, waste water treatment, etc.
- Maintains control over project cost, construction and project schedules and providing periodic update reports of the assigned capital projects
- Reviews and assists maintenance department in developing, maintaining and assuring execution of preventive maintenance program (PM)
One of North America's leading providers of environmental, energy and industrial services is seeking a Plant Engineer for their facility in El Dorado. Downtown is the historic heart of El Dorado, with dozens of shops, stores, restaurants, and nightlife options located near the stately 1928 Union County Courthouse. Very affordable cost of living and The El Dorado promise offers the opportunity for free college tuition for El Dorado High School graduates. Competitive salary and comprehensives benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match and tuition reimbursement. Relocation assistance is provided.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Preferred)
- 3+ years of hands on industrial experience in the chemical, petrochemical, refining or related industries.
- Extensive project management experience including the front end design, development and budgeting.
- Knowledge in a variety of equipment, systems and processes including rotating equipment, instrumentation, piping, pumps, material of construction, coating systems and material handling.
- Able to provide troubleshooting and support to the maintenance department in the execution of the preventive maintenance program.