We are looking for capable and talented developers who are passionate about technology to work on FlexTrade’s OEMS platform, FlexONE, which is our state-of-the-art, fully integrated Order Management System and Execution Management System. This system was built from the ground up starting in 2013.
You will work in a fast-paced financial software development environment on a full development life cycle.
You will be expected to:
* Improve analytics support and coverage for existing and emerging tradeable security types
* Leverage both proprietary and open source numerical/analytical software packages (FINCAD, QuantLib, etc.)
* Build expertise in Barra, Axioma, and custom internal fundamental equity factor risk models
* Partner with customers and internal staff to define priorities and deliver custom software solutions
* Continue building technical and quantitative skills through structured or adhoc training
Sr. Software Developer- Milwaukee
FlexTrade Systems is a global leader in high performance multi-asset execution management and order management systems for equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures, and options. A pioneer in the field, FlexTrade is internationally recognized for introducing FlexTRADER®, the world’s first broker-neutral, execution management trading system, which allows clients to completely control and customize their execution workflows through a comprehensive ability to search/access liquidity while maintaining the confidentiality of their trading strategies.
* Passion for technology, software development, and mathematics
* Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills
* Strong written and verbal communications skills
* Proficiency with one or more programming languages (e.g., Java, Scala, C++, etc.)
* Previous front office quantitative development experience
* Understanding of data structures and algorithms
* Self-starter and critical thinker, takes ownership of projects and makes improvement suggestions for the entire infrastructure
* Can handle several projects with different priorities at the same time in a fast-paced environment
* Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent