Seeking a Sales Account Executive for a software technology client of ours. You will be part of the Global Sales organization where you will be responsible for all direct
sales activities in your territory, including new customer account leads and opportunities as well as upselling in assigned targeted accounts. You will work closely with a business development representative to establish the criteria for lead generation and you will actively qualify marketing leads in your territory. Finally, you will manage your opportunities by providing more in depth qualification, handling customers objections, and building relationships with your customers during the sales cycle.
We are recruiting talent for Central US, East Coast, West Coast and the Toronto region.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assist in lead generation activities and grow the pipeline of new customer leads.
• Qualify marketing leads thru effective customer contact and manage all sales leads.
• Establish relationships with key customer stakeholders and understand their pain
• Manage the entire sales cycle from early identification to contract close.
• Understand and communicate the company's unique value propositions to your
• Further qualify customers for more in-depth discussions about the company's products.
• Coordinate with pre-sales, all demonstration activities including handling
• Manage and update all customer information in the CRM system.
• Provide updates on pipeline and forecast of closed business during territory
• Assist in negotiation of business terms and final contract closure activities.
• Establish your presence in Life Sciences Industry events and regional activities.
• Develop a sustainable growth plan for all revenue sources in your territory.
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science, or Business
• 5+ Years Selling Enterprise Software solutions, or complex applications, -OR-
• Life Sciences background or experience with regulatory, quality, or other systems
• Proven track record of success in managing client relationships
• Highly motivated professional with excellent communication and interpersonal
• Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Travel as required and allowed; expect in the range of 40% - 60%