Process Engineer - Injection Molding (70-80K)
We have an excellent opportunity available for a Process Engineer-Injection Molding to work for a well-established manufacturer East of Syracuse, NY.
Key duties will include:
- Troubleshooting molding process, tooling and machine set up as well as programming robot and ancillary equipment.
- Maintain documentation related to injection molding, process, mold tool and machine maintenance.
- Evaluation and optimization of injection molding process.
- Reduce cost, improve quality, and improve efficiency.
Education and Experience:
- BS in Engineering (Plastics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or related) and 3+ years of related work experience.
- Will also consider an Trade Certificate or AAS degree and multiple years of injection molding experience
- Knowledge of setting up new molds and processes for various polymers as well as their behavior in the molding process.
- Advanced computer skills, mathematical skills, and manufacturing methods.