The Performance Excellence System Leader role is designed to coach and guide the implementation of the Performance Excellence System (PES) which is a Lean Six Sigma deployment into a facility. This role is the direct conduit between the tactical/operational and strategic initiatives in the organization.
How you will impact :
- Ability to work within and across the plant at all levels creating value and buy in as the key change agent for the Performance Excellence System.
- A leader that can facilitate and drive change in a fast paced and "ever changing" environment leveraging strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Align with strategic objectives for the Division/Plant and Execute PES to accomplish them.
- Provided training and direction to plant Pillar Teams while maintaining a culture of continuous improvement.
- Serve as the site PES implementation leader and shares foundational best-practices and ensure process changes become a part of the DMS (Daily Management System).
- Works with Regional Practitioner to ensure alignment to the Performance Excellence System.
- Coach/Mentor Lean Six Sigma Belts to drive productivity savings to the bottom line.
- Demonstrate the ability to execute projects in a fast-paced environment and ensure that reporting is completed accurately and timely.
What you need to succeed:
- Ability to work within and across the plant at all levels creating value and buy in as the key change facilitator for the Performance Excellence System deployment.
- Bachelor’s degree required - Engineering Preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of manufacturing and/or Continuous Improvement experience.
- Strong Continuous Improvement Education Required - Lean Six Sigma Belt Training/Certification Preferred
- Preferred similar experience in Lean Based Operating Systems.
- Green/Black Belt certification preferred
- Strong communication skill to engage, inspire and hold team members accountable
- Strong leadership abilities
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies, and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers