- Manage all aspects of accounting, A/R and A/P including month and year end close
- Oversee T&E reconciliation and spend management
- Drive technology and process optimization and solutions to accounting practices
- Work with FP&A team to complete financial reporting
- Manage annual audit workflow and be the primary liaison with external auditors
Oversee State and Local tax compliance
Here's an opportunity to join a firm that's not just grinding out widgets or business services, but is contributing in a massive way to future generations through a product line that is revolutionary in their in industry. Tremendous career growth opportunities as this company continues to grow through internal organic means and acquistions. Great culture, comp and benefits!
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a four-year degree in accounting, CPA a plus
- Have 5+ years of experience with an accounting firm
- Have 10+ years of experience with the accounting of a tangible product (ideally CPG)
- Have advanced excel and Netsuite and/or Oracle skills
- Have the ability to travel to our greenhouses as needed
- Experience building and managing a team
- Experience with changing and supplementing
- Have experience being an active part of audits
- Exhibit excellent leadership skills, lead by example – set the highest possible standards for quality, efficiency, productivity, and behavior.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be a self-starter and a problem solver with strong relationship building and communication skills.
- Ability to navigate a dynamic and quickly evolving environment is a must
- All hires must be fully vaccinated with a US approved Covid-19 vaccine by their start date