Human Resources Manager / Plant HR Manager – Denver, CO
We seek an energizing, passionate Plant HR Manager to manage the human resources, employee relations for a leading, global CPG (consumer packaged goods) manufacturing facility in Denver, CO. This opportunity supports 2 non-union plants with about 350 employees.
This is a highly visible role with both strategic and tactical components. The successful candidate will work as a strategic business partner with the plant leadership advising on HR, evaluating the state of HR in the plant, identifying opportunities for improvement and developing & executing a strategic vision for the HR function.
This hands-on HR Manager will be responsible for the daily management of HR functions including employee relations, recruiting, training, EEO/AAP, benefits, compensation, safety and continuous improvement. Emphasis will be on providing support and coaching to leadership, employee career growth and development and succession planning.
This opportunity offers a fast track for career advancement.
This position has 2 direct reports and reports to the Human Resources Director.
Compensation: $95K - $110K + 10% bonus + 9% 401k matching + great benefits and excellent relocation.
Location: Denver, CO
- Establish credibility and trust among local management and employees, and serve as the on-site, go-to HR resource for the team.
- Accurately diagnose organizational issues, develop solutions, and implement action plans at a local level.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and management teams to source and staff a diverse workforce.
- Assess employee engagement and develop action plans to ensure a positive, engaging, and supportive workplace.
- Develop and lead training across multiple levels and topics.
- Lead talent management, succession planning, organizational development, and organizational effectiveness processes.
- Serve as advisor and coach to associates around career development and performance issues.
- Participate in employee investigations and ensure appropriate outcomes and follow-up.
- Support and develop positive employee relations programs.
- Provides counsel and direction to field HR and Operations teams.
- Provide training to field HR personnel in all areas of employee and labor relations and HR best practices.
- Monitors, tracks, and reports out on economic and industry trends and local/state/regional/national wage and employment conditions.
- Key member in the development and execution of the company’s labor strategy.
- Bachelor's degree, PHR/SHRM-CP or advanced degree a plus
- 7 + years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 2+ years management experience
- Lean manufacturing, a plus
- Bilingual with Spanish, a plus