Job Title: IAM Technical Manager
Location: United States-IL-Chicago
What will your day look like?
The Senior IAM Engineer, SailPoint is responsible for the planning, evaluation, architecture and support of the Access Management (AM) and Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions and its associated processes. The incumbent provides subject matter expertise in a variety of technical and non-technical settings and is responsible for identifying, evaluating and participating in decision making around new and emerging IAM technologies and will support other areas of Information Security as needed. General direction is received from the Director, Identity and Access Management.
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Key contributor to the strategy, design, and management of the enterprise Access Management and Privileged Access Management programs
- Build a strong IAM (AM and PAM) foundation and serve as the subject matter expert. Oversee development and life-cycle management. Integrate systems/platforms, in-house applications, third party applications and SaaS applications for authentication, authorization and privileged access management
- Analyze, design, develop, implement and support AM (Okta) and PAM (CyberArk) integrations for various business functions. Establish repeatable processes for both workstreams and identify opportunities for improvements
- Work across functions to improve IAM solutions to enhance compliance requirements and best practices
- Support ongoing systems operations, maintenance and specific problem resolution. Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues
- Assist application teams through the SDLC process (including requirements gathering, configuration, testing to integrate applications/systems with AM and PAM solutions)
- Primary point of escalation for operational and security issues with these platforms
- Understand the IT enterprise architecture and communicate with the architecture team to ensure the AM/PAM security standards are created and adopted into the Enterprise Architecture frameworks
- Conduct industry and market research and maintain a working knowledge of technologies and emerging trends in the discipline
- Produce & review daily, weekly, monthly reports to measure services against key performance & risk indicators
Adhere to and ensure compliance of all business transactions with policy and process of the Bank Secrecy Act. Ensures compliance with all applicable state and federal laws, company procedures and policies. Maintains integrity and ethics in all actions and conversations with or regarding credit union members and their accounts; complies with Privacy Act directives.
What makes you a great fit?
You’ll be a great fit if in addition to the completion of a Bachelor’s degree, required, with 9+ years of information security or information technology experience with 7+ years of relevant experience in Identity and Access Management, and you have:
- Highly effective in developing and communicating audience appropriate information to technical, non-technical, management, and executive audiences
- Prior experience that includes successful design, implementation and operation of enterprise information security service capabilities and functions in large scale, technically complex organizations
- Proficient with Access Management Products (Okta/Ping/ForgeRock etc.). Preferably Okta
- Extensive experience with Privileged Access Management products (CyberArk, BeyondTrust, Thycotic etc.)
- Strong knowledge of federated identity systems, directory services, role-based access control, multi-factor authentication, and SSO & related standards (e.g. SAML, OAUTH, NTLM, LDAP, Kerberos, PKI, etc.).
- Experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Skilled in Active Directory concepts, including users, computers, groups, policies
- Understanding of database architecture and concepts
- Knowledge of agile processes and workflows
- Experience with Cloud technologies (Google Cloud Platform, Azure or AWS)
- Understanding of cloud computing architecture, technical design and implementations, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models
- Experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ (Compliance Manager, Lifecycle Manager, Password Manager, ServiceNow Integration Modules. PAM Integration Module). Knowledge of SailPoint IdentityNow, File Access Manager and Predictive Identity
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong enterprise relationships with internal and external teams/partners.
- Must have good communication skills
- Solid diagnostic, testing, and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Must be team-oriented and able to collaborate across many participating teams
- Preferred security certifications (Okta Certified Professional or Okta Certified Administrator or Okta Certified Consultant certification CISSP, CIGE, CIAM, CIMP, CAMS, CIPA)
When you’re happy, we’re happy!
As a thank you for joining our team, you’ll benefit from:
- Competitive medical, dental, and free vision benefits
- Competitive compensation plan
- Contributions towards gym memberships
- Generous PTO and banking holidays off