Depending on years of experience, salary up to 135K + bonus, profit sharing, 401k and benefits day one of employment
Have you overseen strategic HR processes at a 200+ person plant?
Do you have experience working in fast-paced, non-union manufacturing plants?
Would you like to improve and develop the plant's HR systems?
Would you like to work for a leader in the industry and have EXCELLENT benefits and bonus potential?
Manufacturer is seeking a Human Resources Manager for their fast-paced, profitable plant. This position will lead an HR team and report to a Corporate Sr. HR Business Partner and the Plant Manager. Daily responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Promote a safe working culture by supporting plant safety requirements
- Evaluate, develop and improve strategic plan of human resources for the facility
- Partner with other managers to meet company goals and objectives
- Increase the effectiveness and improve systems by empowering the HR team
- Identify financial opportunities based on evaluation of HR data, metrics and KPIs
- Accomplish objectives related to HR plans, budgets and results measurements
- Drive and improve succession planning for the plant staff
- Act as the "change agent" of the HR team
- Establish HR practices based on data and analysis
- Improve HR investigation, root cause analysis and problem solving skills
- Manage the day-to-day HR operations through the frontline HR team members
- Oversee the employee relations plan and activities throughout the plant
- Empower and coach the HR team to meet their individual and team goals
- Improve and develop HRIS system capabilities, ensuring maximization of the software system
- Other duties as assigned
Company is seeking an HR professional with excellent business acumen and financial analytical skill sets. Candidates should not be afraid to challenge the norm, have excellent problem solving skills, be able to lead in fast-paced environments and be able to drive positive cultural change. Individuals should be able to monitor, evaluate and improve metrics and KPIs. The company offers EXCELLENT medical benefits (including dental and vision), profit sharing and bonus potential, short-term and long-term disability, 401K, paid holidays, vacation and tuition reimbursement. Medical benefits are available the first day of employment.
REQUIREMENTS for the Manufacturing HR Manager:
1. Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a human resources field; an MBA is highly preferred
2. At least five years in a similar manufacturing HR management position
3. Experience working at a manufacturing plant of 200+ people
4. Experience leading, developing and coaching a group of HR professionals
5. Experience overseeing HR functions in non-union manufacturing plants
6. Experience overseeing strategic HR projects
7. Experience working with an HRIS system
8. Experience with data and KPI analysis
9. Microsoft Office
Skills preferred but NOT required:
1. SHRM-SCP certified
2. FDA-regulated environments
Why work for this organization: 1. Company supplies a diverse product line to multiple industries
2. EXCELLENT benefits, including 401K, profit sharing and bonus potential
3. Opportunity for advancement
Candidates are preferred to be local to the Lakewood, NJ area.
hr director, vp of hr, human resources director, vice president of HR, vice president of human resources, senior manager of HR, senior manager of human resources, sr. manager of HR, sr. manager of human resources, director of hr, director of human resources, hr manager, human resources manager, hr leader, human resources leader, senior hr associate, sr. hr associate