Love your job!
Our client is a financially healthy, growing company, with an immediate need to attract a Pricing Analyst who will
- facilitate the delivery of value from the corporate strategic pricing model
- improve year over year margins through accurate and consistent application of pricing policies and processes.
- maintain the strategic exception pricing vision for brands and services
- manage supplier price increase notifications for impacted strategic pricing Development of new pricing methods related to exception price management.
- recommend price moves and strategic price positioning to optimize revenue and margin pool
- participate in the development of standards and processes regarding customer price contract negotiations.
- many more fun and impactful things
This is a role that makes a difference.
- Degree in Accounting, Economics, Marketing, Business, Finance, or related field
- Years of experience with Sales Pricing Strategies, Pricing Policies and Pricing Policy Development and Database management
- Knowledge of basic Accounting and Financial principles
- Exposure to IT system design, maintenance, process documentation and change management
- Experience with database management, data extraction, SQL/MySQL, and Crystal reports
- High-energy, proactive self-starter with drive, initiative, and superior analytical skills
- Ability to design and implement solutions for processes that are not always evident
- Proven ability to professionally defend empirical, fact-based analyses over instinct based decisions
- Must be multi-tasking, detail oriented, and a collaborative team player
- Strong PC skills (heavy emphasis on PriceFx, Excel, SQL, Epicor P21, Crystal Reports)