Great opportunity to design and develop programs for PLCs, HMIs work with process concepts, industrial communication networks, and schematics. Some travel within ND, SD, MN, and IA, with some overnight stays, is required, typically up to 25%. As this is a collaborative team, members are expected to work in-office periodically and have the ability to work from home as needed!
The position requires the ability to quickly understand the system’s function, as well as a great deal of flexibility to work with a variety of applications in a variety of industries.
·BS degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or 2 year associate degree in Electrical or Electronic Technology
· PLC and HMI programming experience and mechanically inclined
· Excellent analytical skills for visualization and problem solving
· Well-organized and detail-oriented
· Competent oral and written communication skills
· Excellent customer service
· Perform effectively despite sudden deadlines and changing priorities
· EIT (FE) certification or a Registered Professional Engineer preferred, but not required