As a Corporate Controller, you will manage and oversee the preparation and review of monthly financial reports, corporate cash management activities, and the annual budget and monthly forecast processes.
Additionally, the Corporate Controller will manage M&A analysis and integration, along with reviewing market opportunities that support recommendations for solutions based on financial data. The Corporate Controller will oversee the collection and analyzing of financial data with a high degree of complexity and provide financial reports for the purpose of supporting management in driving revenues, reducing costs and increasing liquidity. Manages insurance programs and costs. Assures underlying data is accurate at all times and the corporate finance team is a world-class organization.
Our client is a national leader in the design and manufacture of specialty industrial components for consumer-facing specialty service businesses. They derive revenue from the sale of their heavy cleaning equipment, as well as long-term service, maintenance, and supplies contracts. This $300MM company has experienced double digit growth over the past few years and is expanding rapidly with a new venture capital partner. The firm employs over 1,000 nationally, with 200 professionals based at company headquarters in the Des Moines Metro area.
• 7-10 years of financial management, financial reporting, analysis or related experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field (CPA preferred)
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, MS Office and PowerPoint
• Hands on experience with Statistical Analysis and Financial Statement Consolidation
• Knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
• Well informed of current financial subjects and business environments