The Sales & Business Development Manager is responsible for Business Unit & Corporate objectives in business growth, revenue and income. They must maintain excellent rapport and communications with each Business Unit GM, the Business Unit Support Staff and all other internal worldwide operations.
The selected Business Development Manager will report to our Director of Sales and will be responsible for business development and sales related activities to develop New Markets, generate new Customers and Sales for our Antenna Products division.
Our group is heavily focused on Broadband Network Customer Premise Equipment such as Modems, Gateways, Set-top Boxes, Routers or Wireless Access Points, therefore we prefer some experience in one or more of these markets.
Grow with a great company with great benefits
Help to grow existing accounts. Search for potential new business and develop new customer base. Manage the sales cycle, including lead-to-sale process.
Understand customer requirements and work with related departments to provide a solution. Responsible for responding to customer inquiries, preparing quotations, following through to receive orders, and assisting in timely collection of payments. Responsible for meeting project milestones on schedule.
• Communicate with local and international staff on project requirements.
• You will provide account updates, forecasts, and business plans.
• Coordinate, track, and deliver engineering samples to customers.
• Interface with customers to develop ongoing business relationships and secure new project opportunities.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree, preferably in RF/Antenna or Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum 5+ years of direct work experience in business development capacity.
• Preferred to have working knowledge of CPE Equipment Manufacturers and their Specifications
• Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
• Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Ability to multi-task and manage time.
• Fluent in both written and verbal English.
• Ability to manage deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Travel: Weekly visits or Net Meetings with local customers. International travel to Asia will be determined based on Travel Guidelines from Sr Management. Percentage of Travel will be determined based on any Travel Restrictions set by the Company and the End Customer.