Our newly created business development diretor will have experience within the RF antenna sector, should be capable of introducing new antenna technology and leverage relationships with DOD RF customers and work at validating this technology for the customer, helping them see value in our manufacturing services. You must be comfortable and have a track record of selling new technology and selling process changes to companies.
Prefer 7-10 years of experience in Business Develpment.
A background in Millimeter-Wave RF Antennas preferably from the SATCOM industry, and a track record of product success and working knowledge of key industry drivers and players.
Through collaboration with major materials providers within the RF industry, we have launched a suite of low-loss dielectric materials targeted at unique RF, Radar and antenna applications. This role on our team will play a leading role in driving our success in this new market.
In our BD role, you will provide business leadership to identify large pockets of opportunity and help drive the company’s resources to align with these opportunities from proof of concept through design wins.
Targeted applications will include unique RF devices, such as Graded-Index (GRIN) lenses and solid dielectric components, that leverage our unique low-loss material palette and manufacturing capabilities. Leveraging your previous RF industry experience, the individual in this role will be an expert at understanding industry trends and how to best position our company to ride these trends to success.
Working at the interface between our technical applications team, our materials partners, and the most innovative customers in the industry, you will be responsible to drive success here inside of this vertical. As this vertical market matures for us, the BD role will transition from a selling role to become more forward looking and partnership focused.
Selling (RF) Radio Frequency equipment and antennas that will change the world, all while working in a very desirable area of downtown Boston, Massachusetts where your can live and work within a few short blocks from one another. This can also be a remote position if youre not located in Boston.
This incredible job also comes with a fantastic salary and bonus, 100% Free Premium Employer Paid Medical and Dental insurance, Stock Options, Flexible PTO/WFH Policies, a Monthly Wellness/ Lunch Stipend, FSA and Commuter Benefits are available, and Paid Parental Leave
A bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical engineering, an MBA or a related field coupled with 4 -10 years of technical and business development experience in the RF industry (commercial preferred)
Our Benefits are top notch to include premium Employer Paid Medical and Dental, a Competitive Salary and Stock Options, Flexible PTO/WFH Policies, a Monthly Wellness/ Lunch Stipend, FSA and Commuter Benefits are also available, and Paid Parental Leave
- Familiarity with RF industry dynamics and key players in DoD, Defense industry and commercial SATCOM Telcom space.
- Experience selling or marketing Millimeter-Wave devices is a plus
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills; strong listener who also exhibits empathy
- Professional services, strategic consulting and/or solution selling experience is highly valued
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Demonstrated project management and presentation skills
- Understand the market for novel GRIN devices and components, such as lenses and waveguides that leverage our unique manufacturing capabilities and software platform
- Provide feedback to our Applications and Engineering teams to describe ways to improve the product(s) to better serve the RF industry
- Maintain relationships at various levels with our partners and help coordinate the various departments in each company (marketing, sales, product and applications engineering.)
- Communicate with prospects about shifting traditional RF design principles towards the freedom of geometry afforded by additive to create novel structures and designs that provide unique RF function that meet and exceed our customer’s requirements and expectations.
- Perform market and application development to uncover new and exciting adjacent applications for our low-loss suite of materials
- Generate documentation (reports, benchmarking studies, technical marketing briefs) and present at speaking opportunities such as seminars and conferences
- Work collaboratively with our internal additive manufacturing experts to create sample parts and prototypes for our customers
Our goal is in growing our RF Antenna sales and business development team to capture and even greater piece of the market. Our unique company is a dynamic 3D printing company with a passionate team of engineers and business professionals who are at the forefront of bringing new technologies to market. Our 5-year-old company located in downtown Boston where our team is transforming the 3D printing industry with its patented DCM (Digital Composite Manufacturing) platform, enabling new material properties and components which can't be made using other additive or traditional manufacturing processes.