The Staff Accountant is an integral part of the accounting team and assists in executing all the accounting and related financial functions for the company. This position works to serve the internal and external parties associated with and transacting with the company.
Our client is one of the world’s largest enthusiast media companies and publishes leading consumer magazines reaching around 85 countries. They have five divisions that each run consumer and trade events. They also operate websites, B2B businesses, a state-of-the-art video unit, and an outdoor film production company.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting with 3-5 years of relevant experience (CPA or MBA a plus)
• Strong communication and time management skills
• In depth knowledge of GAAP and its practical applications
• Ability to define and solve problems in a timely manner
• Must be proficient in advanced Excel
• Experience in Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP and Naviga CRM preferred
• High degree of focus and attention to detail