This position is a great entry level opportunity for a candidate with a science related degree. The MS&T Associate is responsible for supporting the MS&T group for technical writing of batch records and compiling technical data for supporting process development work.
- Initiate change controls to introduce new batch record(s), to update existing batch records (development and commercial).
- Interview operators, mechanics, operations supervisors/managers to collect information to help draft the batch records.
- Provide technical writing support to MS&T group to effectively manage batch record and summary report updates.
- Compile data for technical investigations and Draft technical investigation documents for MS&T department (Development, Validation, Metrology).
- Compile data for Continued Process Verification.
- Time management skills are a must. Effectively meet all timelines that are given for projects assigned.
- Interfaces with other departments in support of MS&T activities.
- Bachelors Degree in Science related field
- No experience necessary
- Must be eligible to work in the US