Findlay, Ohio area
Do you have experience processing payroll and/or a background as an HR Generalist?
Do you enjoy benefits administration?
Do you enjoy working in fast-paced, team-oriented environments?
Would you like to have excellent benefits, available day one of employment?
Automotive supplier is seeking an HR Coordinator with a well-rounded background to assist with benefits responsibilities. As the HR Coordinator, you will report to the HR Manager and work with a team of HR professionals in a high-volume, fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Daily you will be responsible for the following human resources functions:
- Assist HR Manager in the benefits renewal process
- Coordinate medical, dental and vision enrollment
- Lead recruitment activities, primarily for salaried staff
- Provide ongoing support for benefits and HR teams
- Maintain and improve HRIS systems
- Process payroll for hourly and salaried staff
- Answer staff benefits questions
- Train as a backup to other HR functions
- Other duties as directed by management
This is a great opportunity to work with a fast-paced company and grow your human resources skill sets. Candidates should enjoy taking ownership of multiple projects at a time, able to learn new tasks quickly, adapt to changing priorities and able to work in team environments. Individuals should feel comfortable on the manufacturing floor and communicating at all levels.
REQUIREMENTS for the HR Coordinator:
1. Minimum of a high school diploma; a Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred
2. Depending on the level of education, at least two years in a similar HR Generalist position
3. Manufacturing and/or distribution HR experience
4. Benefits administration
5. Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
Skills preferred but NOT required:
1. Automotive supplier experience
2. Experience working with HRIS systems
3. Payroll processing
Reasons to work for this organization:
1. Medical, dental and vision – GREAT medical perks
2. Extremely affordable benefits and outstanding medical program
3. International organization
4. Diverse business mix
5. Medical benefits are available day one of employment
Candidates are preferred to be local to the Findlay, OH area. There is not a relocation package at this time.
benefits coordinator, benefits analyst, payroll coordinator, payroll processing, payroll analyst, payroll manager, benefits manager, human resources, organizational development, hr generalist, human resources generalist, hr coordinator, human resources coordinator, hiring, recruiting, staffing, employee relations,