Job Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Lead projects from front end loading to detail design and construction, including procurement, cost and schedule management.
- Specify Electrical Equipment (switchgear, motor control centers, VFD’s, lighting, etc..)
- Specify Instrumentation (control valves, transmitters, etc..)
- Perform Electrical Calculations (load studies, voltage drop, motor starting analysis, conduit/cable tray sizing, etc..)
- Review design documents and prepared Bid and Construction packages
- Understand and apply National Electric Code
- Able to work efficiently and effectively on a remote team
- Interaction with business leader, manufacture and maintenance to successfully execute capital and expense projects.
- Work with project controls to develop project cost estimate and final funding.
- Work with other disciplines to ensure proper design of project.
Experience: 8+ years of manufacturing experience
Education: BS: Electrical Engineering-Required
Licensed Professional Engineer in the state of Michigan (preferred)