It is an excellent career opportunity to be part of a well-established custom automation manufacturer, who firmly believes in creating a positive work environment that encourages a good work / life balance. Plus a company that pays its salaried employees overtime.
- BSEE or an Associate degree with a combination of coursework and experience is required.
- A minimum of 1 to 5 years of controls and electrical systems design experience with industrial automation or automated machinery is required.
- Must have Control System design experience including electrical schematics, control panel layouts, and BOMs utilizing AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of AB ControlLogix and /or Siemens S7 PLCs is a big plus.
- HMI programming experience using applications including FactoryTalk View, WinCC or Wonderware is strongly desirable.
- Knowledge of Rockwell PF 755, Siemens S120 and speed servo applications is a big plus.
- Knowledge of and designing systems to meet CE, UL, CSA conformance is a must.
- Experience in installing, start-up and commissioning of automated machinery is preferred.
- Experience in capital equipment machinery preferred
- Experience in utilizing Microsoft Office products is a must.
- Enhanced written and communication skills is required.
COMPENSATION: Salary range from $65K to $85K DOE plus annual bonus up to 5% and paid overtime (straight time) for working over 45 hours.