Our Construction company specializes in the commercial and light-industrial Design/Build construction projects with services that include design/build, field services, maintenance, and a special projects division.
They have been building long term relationships with customers for over 60 years and over the last 30+ years has added design/build, field services, maintenance and special projects divisions, in response to the needs of its repeat long-term clients.
Even though the company has grown tremendously into multiple Tn markets, the basic values have remained the same. 3 Operations centers located in TN with service areas across the Southeast to the Mid-Atlantic & Gulf. Annual revenue in excess of $30M+ with approximately 65+ employees company-wide.
- Working with very established company with large repeat-clientele book of negotiated business.
- Company covers 80% of the health insurance coverage for the employees, and 100% of employee life insurance and long term disability insurance.
- Medical Expense Savings Account reimbursement with company match up to $400 per year!
- Good Bonus structure - annual performance-tiered structure
- 401(K) retirement investment savings option with company match of 3%
- Auto / Truck allowance provided
- Vacation, Holiday's and Personal time-off
- Remote or Work-from-Home days available during high-travel periods.
- Employee Assistance Program at No Cost.
- The Construction Project Manager manages and controls all their assigned projects from "cradle to grave" and operates within all facets of the process.
- This can include: budgeting, estimating and/or pricing for services, effectively communicating with clients/subs alike, conflict or discrepancy resolution, writing contracts, overseeing field operations & safety by working in conjunction with the Superintendent on the project team.
- All this in addition to their main goal of building and maintaining relationships with the people that we work with from Clients to Staff to Subcontractors and City/County entities that we depend on to be successful.
- This position will operate out of the South Nashville TN office. However, since they are a southeast regional company, the position could require out of town travel and work out of town as necessary.
- Remote-work opportunities are available to assist with work-life balance.
Qualifications and Background Profile:
- 4 Year degree in Construction Mgmt education or High School / technical school & college courses preferred but not required.
- 8+ years related experience or equivalent role (Commercial, Industrial construction experience preferred) in job responsibilities state above.
- Proficient in understanding building plans and specifications.
- Value Engineering and life cycle costing.
- Familiar with construction management computer software: Outlook, MS Word, Excel & Timberline or similar software expertise.
- Team player with field supervision, project management and company administrative staff. Very open-line of communication with executive to operations/field level of employees and must be a people person with all levels of personnel.
- Safety standards knowledge and management experience.
- Ability to remain calm, focused and effective under time pressure situations.
- Self- starter with ability to set goals and tasks with strong leadership skills.