The position supports assurance activities across our organization applicable to IT risks and general controls relative to IT applications. These assurance activities generally support business requirements, best practices, and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, with both a domestic and international focus.
Key Job Activities:
- Support IT audit activities throughout the business units to understand IT risk and evaluate applicable IT controls related to the organization’s IT applications leveraging audit frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL, NIST, etc.)
• Perform IT Infrastructure reviews of Windows, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Unix, and Active Directory.
• Oversee the testing procedures related to all aspects of IT controls activities.
• Play an integral role in ’s Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 project team, supporting all IT audit work streams, liaison with Executive Management, IT Compliance, Co-Source Auditors, and External Auditors.
• Coach, guide, and reviews work product of staff-level IT Co-Source Auditors to ensure high quality deliverables.
• Monitor reported issues and deficiencies, including follow up and validation of management actions. Takes corrective action, where necessary.
• Interact with individuals throughout all levels and functions of the organization, including executive and business unit leaders.
• Involved in the performance of annual risk assessments resulting in an audit plan to be approved by the Vice President of Internal Audit and the Audit Committee.
• Collaborate with external auditors to accomplish testing objectives.
• Educate management teams about identified risks and assist in the design of controls to mitigate said risks without losing auditing independence.
• Assist with the integration of existing control frameworks into newly acquired businesses.
• Foster a positive work environment.
• Effectively extracts and analyzes large volumes of data using advanced auditing software to accomplish various audit objectives.
Required Education: in Bachelors or Equivalent
Experience (North America & LATAM):
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Accounting, Business or related technical discipline (or equivalent)
• Familiar with leading practice IT controls frameworks and audit methodologies and IT industry standards (e.g., COSO 2013, COBIT, ISO, CMM, ITIL, PCI, NIST, SSAE 18 SOC, etc.
• Three to five years of progressive IT audit experience with a CPA firm or within an internal audit function
• Ability to work with teams that are geographically distributed and work across different time zones
• Knowledge of Cyber Security and Business System resiliency
• An ability to effectively influence others with respect to risks and controls.
• CISA, CISSP, CRISC, CPA, or CIA designations a plus.
• Intermediate to advanced skills and hands-on experience in building tools and presentations with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Access
• Basic knowledge of project management principles (planning, organizing, and managing assessment process)
• Ability to manage and collaborate with onshore and offshore cross-functional teams
• Strong analytical ability, critical thinking, decision making, judgment and problem analysis techniques
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and listening)
• Excellent time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
• Language skills are a strong plus. An ability to write and speak fluent non-English languages, including Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese and/or Korean is viewed strongly.
• Strong SAP (S4 HANA) and SAP GRC 12.0 knowledge
• Strong ERP implementation experience
• SOC / SSAE 18 experience and third-party assessment review experience desired
• Data analytics experience, including use of Alteryx and similar technologies
Our company currently offers its employees the option to participate in a full range of benefits, including a health care program which includes medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage, healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, an employee assistance program, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and sick time, a 401(k) plan, and an employee stock purchase plan. Participation in some programs requires that employees be regularly scheduled to work a minimum number of hours and/or to have fulfilled a waiting period after they begin employment with our team