Our Internal Audit Department is expanding our reach beyond SOX and is looking for an Internal Auditor that is excited to enhance their creativity, critical thinking skills, and risk assessment experience while participating in our operational audit plan. Scope coverage examples include facility audits and creating an audit approach for Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) reporting initiatives.
Additionally, with the staggered implementation of SAP S/4HANA across ’s business units and processes over the upcoming years we are looking for an individual experienced in risk assessment who enjoys working alongside management to conduct assurance and consulting activities within our organization.
Key Job Activities:
- Participate in operational audits within areas such as facility audits, FCPA compliance, and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) reporting.
- Participate in fieldwork activities associated with assurance and consulting activities; including evaluation of workflows, risks and controls within significant processes; supporting internal control over financial reporting (i.e. Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404), client reporting objectives (i.e. Service Organization Controls), and business unit financial controls standards.
- Conduct selective substantive financial statement audit procedures on behalf of external auditors.
- Create audit work products, such as analyses, work papers, memoranda, and correspondence to document and support procedures performed, findings, and results.
- Assist with write-up and reporting of identified issues and recommendations, including solicitation and evaluation of corrective actions and validation of related implementation.
- Interact with individuals throughout all levels and functions of the organization, including Executives and Business Unit leaders and serve as an advisor, counselor, and service partner to their departments. Coordinate and consult with external audit representatives.
- Perform other related duties and special projects as required or requested.
Required Education: in Bach or Equivalent
Experience (North America & LATAM):
- 1 -3 years of progressive audit experience with a CPA firm or within an internal audit function, demonstrating the ability to manage moderately complex audit projects to develop corrective action alternatives; prepare comprehensive, clear, concise reports; and maintain objectivity and impartiality.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and/or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) designation preferred
- Strong working knowledge of:
- US GAAP
- PCAOB Auditing Standards
- COSO 2013 Framework
- Experience with end-to-end SOX programs, including project work and program support, test of design, test of operating effectiveness, and remediation planning.
- Proficiency in the use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access; SQL queries a plus.
- Strong SAP (S4 HANA) and SAP GRC 12.0 knowledge preferred.
- Strong ERP implementation experience preferred.
- SOC / SSAE 18 experience and third party assessment review experience preferred.
- Data analytics experience, including use of Tableau, Alteryx and/or similar technologies.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of financial statements and relevant ratios.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time, including international.
Certifications and/or Licenses:
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is preferred