Senior Test Engineer – Semiconductor (90-110K)
We are seeking a hands on Senior Test Engineer to work at a High-Tech Manufacturer in the Syracuse, NY area.
- Outstanding Career Opportunity to Join a Start-Up Fab with over 100M in assets.
- Competitive Salary, Medical / Dental Benefits, Unlimited PTO, Restricted Stock Options and much more.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a Senior Test Engineer you will support wafter sort operations by developing HW/SW and test operation to support NPI products.
- Develop probe card and other necessary hardware to support engineering and production on wafer sort.
- Develop test program and work cross-functionally to ensure all requirements are met.
- Characterize FinFET device using ATE and other test equipment.
- Analyze post sort data and provide meaningful result and solution. Provide pareto chart and show defect pattern.
- Basic prober operation and maintenance.
- Make minor modification on bench for quick turn-around engineering projects.
- Communicate and develop test strategy cross-functionally to ensure seamless gap on test.
Education and Experience:
- BSEE or MSEE
- 2 to 7+ years of Test Engineering experience. Product Engineering experience a plus.
- Experience with high volume production.
- Knowledge in CMOS basics and device physics. GaN experience a plus.
- Experience with high power testing on component or system level.
- Extensive experience with bench and tester setup for device characterization, qual and failure analysis.
- Yield analysis (JMP/Minitab) with the ability to identify outliers and provide screening solution.
- Familiar with ATE and probe card development and work with suppliers to support NPI and production.
- Familiar with ATE, handler and wafer sort operation. Analog tester experience such as Eagles, Focus and Chroma a plus.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Self-driven individual with project management skill required.