Location: San Jose, CA
Based in Silicon Valley this company specializes in engineering, building information modeling, energy modeling, fabrication, installation, and maintenance services for general contractors, construction managers, and building owners in the technology, biopharmaceutical, data center and semiconductor, and food and beverage industries. For over 50 years the company as been providing one of a kind solutions to customers around the Bay area.
Reasons to work here:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Gas Card
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent team focused, collaborative, and innovated company culture
- Opportunity to lead a team across multiple industries and engineering disciplines
List of Desired Skills/Qualifications:
- BS or higher in chemical, electrical or mechanical engineering with at least 10 years relevant experience.
- Strong leadership and/or project management skills.
- Experience leading a team and mentoring junior technical staff.
- Experience with business management, customer interaction, and senior management facing skills
- PLC/DCS programming, process instrumentation, process control, S88 Batch programming, communication networks, and information management systems.
- Desire to have experience with one or more of the following PLC control system platforms:
- Rockwell RSLogix5000 and RSLogix500
- Siemens Step 7 and/or TIA Portal V11-13
- DeltaV, ABB, Foxboro
- Operator interface (HMI) development and configuration.
- Desire to have experience with one or more of the following HMI/SCADA platforms:
- GE Cimplicity and/or GE iFIX
- Rockwell Factorytalk View Studio
- Practical knowledge implementing and configuring VFD’s (Variable Frequency Drives)
- Experience implementing data acquisition/historian systems, such as OSI PI, Wonderware Historian, or other similar types of data acquisition systems is a plus.
- Design and development of instrument and control system panels using AutoCAD, or at least experience using AutoCAD is required.
- Experience with field startup/commissioning and support calls to customer sites.
- Experience with specifying instrumentation solutions is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills (i.e. specification development, customer and internal correspondence).