STROKE/SEPSIS NURSING COORDINATOR
(FULL TIME, EXEMPT)
Location: California - San Ramon
Our Client’s Regional Medical Center has been serving residents of the San Ramon Valley and its surrounding communities in 1990. Located on a hillside overlooking the valley, we are a 123-bed, acute-care hospital, primary stroke center, and a cardiac heart surgery hospital. We provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services. Personalized service and a patient-centered philosophy are distinctive qualities of our facility.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.
This position will report to the Director of Clinical Quality Improvement, the Stroke/Sepsis Program Coordinator is instrumental in identifying deficiencies and driving performance improvement. Responsible for implementing, planning, monitoring and coordinating services and activities related to stroke and sepsis at the Regional Medical Center. These responsibilities include: establishing and monitoring clinical related performance criteria; assuring compliance with Stroke Center regulatory requirements and Sepsis Core Measure Bundle; assuring effective treatment plans for selected patients, education and direction of staff; support Quality Department performance improvement initiatives, data registry management and mortality review processes.
- Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing required. Master’s of Science in Nursing preferred
- At least two (2) recent years of critical care or acute neuro nursing experience
- At least two recent years of program leadership/management experience
- Current California RN License or must secure upon hire.
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers (AHA certified)
- Current ACLS certification (AHA certified)