Tax Attorney - Fully Remote - Work From Home!
Well established, highly profitable CPA firm offers an exceptional career opportunity for a Tax Attorney to join our thriving practice. Tax Attorney or CPAs with a JD and Master's in tax or LLM preferred. We offer a very reasonable work / life balance, diverse SEC and closely held clients in numerous industries to work with, fast track promotions, and above market compensation packages. Excellent benefits include large bonuses and relocation / H1 visa transfer assistance for exceptional out of town candidates.
The TaxAttorney will provide strategic and creative solutions for complex tax issues. He or she will identify and implement tax planning opportunities at the federal, state and local tax levels as well as provide advice on opportunities and risks related to restructuring and M&A deals. Must have excellent research and writing skills.
- Handle client portfolios and assignments
- Conduct tax research and writing
- Handle projects including but not limited to M&A, private letter ruling, and tax controversy work
- Provide compliance and consulting services to corporate and individual clients
- Identify complex tax issues and provide solutions and tax analysis for a variety of entities and their affiliates
- Interface with client personnel to obtain information and deliver a high-quality project on time and on budget
- Clearly communicate work plan and project objectives to project team
- Oversee complex tax research projects for clients in diverse industries
- Conduct and review research and analysis on a wide range of tax issues related to business transactions and tax implications
- Train, develop, and supervise Seniors and Staff
- Must have a Bachelor or Masters/LLM in Accounting or Taxation
- Ability to organize work and projects, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to complete work in an efficient and accurate manner
- Must have experience in the preparation of complex tax returns for high net worth individuals, partnerships and S-corps, as well as various tax-based consulting projects
- Must demonstrate a strong interest in tax, including well-rounded knowledge of accounting principles
- Possess 8 to 18 years tax compliance and consulting experience
- Proficiency with computer, spreadsheet software program, and calculator
- Excellent research and writing skills