The Class-A Master Electrician is responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing a variety of electrical equipment, as well as planning the method and sequence of operation, selection of materials and establishment of appropriate work procedures.
- Plans and/or performs the job of installing and maintaining a variety of electrical equipment. Planning may involve determination of method and sequence of operation, selection of materials used and establishment of work procedures.
- Diagnoses of electrical trouble.
- Responsible for signing for all electrical work in the facility.
- Supervise and approve all electrical work done by electronic technicians and electricians.
- Involvement in the research, layout, implementation and tracking of electronic and electrical installations for capital projects.
- Responsible for electrical installations and troubleshooting for the Wastewater Treatment Plant facility.
- Program and troubleshoot PLC's.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance.
- Adhere to safe work practices, follow GMP’s, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained. Report to management any conditions or practices that may adversely affect food safety, food quality or personnel safety.
- Responsible for Food Safety and Food Quality of all products.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree (AA) or equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
- 3 years experience in an industrial setting
- Must have the appropriate licensing from the State of Minnesota (Master Electrician)
- Industrial background a must.
- Working knowledge of controls and programing logic