What you will be doing:
- Project management, electrical design, PLC programming, HMI/SCADA programming and development, project commissioning, and support of existing equipment.
- Maintain and develop relationships with both existing customers as well as potential clients.
What they are looking for:
- An Associate degree (minimum) BS preferred in an Electronic or Computer Science Technology
- 3 plus years of experience in directly programming Rockwell Products (Studio5000, RSView, RS500, RSLinx)
- Open to 10 to 25 % travel
- Must have: PLC and HMI programming
- WISH LIST: Food/Dairy process experience, AutoCAD electrical design, Allen Bradley Controllogix, A-B SLC500, Autocad, Ethernet/lP, ControlNet, and RIO
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Flex spending account
- Paid holidays and vacation