Required (Basic) Experience & Education: BS in Food /Dairy Science or related field required and 5 years of progressive quality assurance experience (Manager or Supervisory) in food manufacturing.
Required Competencies & Other Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Quality Management principles, food regulation, and food operations in addition to state and federal requirements.
- Skilled in identification of root cause analysis as a means to improve quality and productivity of plant operation.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and drive change at all levels in the plant with managers, peers, supervisory staff, as well as line employees.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to teach, coach, and implement quality programs.
- Set and maintain high goals and standards of performance for self, peers, direct reports, and the plant.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, working knowledge of statistics and process improvement.
- Clear understanding of HACCP, progressive sanitation, food safety, risk analysis/risk assessments, and customer awareness.
- Ability to help plant achieve BRC certification.
Compensation & Relocation: The Company offers a generous compensation package (Salary & Bonus) and an outstanding relocation package.