This is a permanent position with our client headquartered in northern Cincinnati. Our client is a small software company. This is an opportunity to be a part of a small team and have business impact. Casual working environment. Permanent, in-house position with full benefits including paid vacation and holidays, medical, dental, 401k
Design, develop, modify, and implement applications used both internally and externally utilizing C#, SQL Server database (Microsoft Development stack).
This position is a hybrid of on site and remote. Must be willing to be on site in Tri County offices part of the time.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop product features within existing enterprise applications and new strategic initiatives.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle involving design, implementation, testing and launching.
- Develop features including front-end components and backend systems.
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application, and serve as a technical lead on small to midsize projects.
- Work closely with management and clients to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Build software solutions where the problem is not always well defined. Design and define the interaction between other component pieces.
- Mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills and make them more effective, productive software engineers.
- Other duties as required by the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree or four or more years of directly related experience.
- Experience with C#/ .NET
- Experience with ASP.net and C++ a plus, but not required
- Experience with unit testing frameworks.
- Experience with database engines (Basic database administration as well as SQL, views and stored procedures) Microsoft SQL Server and/or PostgreSQL a plus.
- Experience using Subversion or similar source control system.
- Experience with database design.
- Experience with Object-Relational Mapping
Local Candidates only. No Sponsorship is available.