We are looking for an International Marketing Associate to join its growing international team. In this role, the International Marketing Associate will report to the International Marketing Manager and contribute to the success of via managing and implementing the marketing plans for the Veterinary, Retail, and E-commerce channels in key markets with an initial focus on Europe, Canada, and Japan. The International Marketing Associate will work closely with key stakeholders on executing approved marketing plans and ensure international marketing activities are aligned with Area Sales Managers to drive efficiency and consistency in the market.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and support implementing the marketing plans for the Veterinary, Retail, and E-commerce Channels in key markets and evaluate results.
- Coordinate with the International Marketing Manager to ensure consistency with the product lines strategy.
- Work closely with key stakeholders on executing approved marketing plans and ensure international marketing activities are aligned and executed consistently across markets.
- Manage identified product improvements and cost-savings opportunities, ensuring timely and accurate completion.
- Conduct international markets and channel assessments to prioritize and drive market growth and expansion.
- Assist in launching new products in Europe, Canada, and Asia across the different distribution channels.
- Collaborate with internal and external graphic resources to develop international marketing materials (Brochures, Sell Sheets, Digital & Print Ads.) for the target channels.
- Synthesize, frame, and present information to all relevant stakeholders to gain alignment on product strategies and associated marketing plans.
- Support the international sales team; with new label update requests, including design, claims, and the needed internal approvals.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of eCommerce content listing.
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar fields required.
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing or brand management experience domestically or internationally.
- Progression of successful accomplishments that includes experience with consumer insights, category analytics, product development, and packaging.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to comprehend business implications of decisions and display orientation toward maximizing profitability.
- Excellent brand management skills, including strong attention to detail and the ability to lead cross-functional teams and meet project deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, along with the ability to listen and understand different perspectives.
- Demonstrated strong analytical ability including drawing focused insights / conclusions from syndicated reports and other data sources.
- Pet category experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)