Registered Nurse Oncology-Full Time, 7AM-7PM-Plano, TX
Located in the “City of Excellence,” this hospital is a part of the largest, most comprehensive healthcare providers in North Texas.
This 493-bed acute care facility has more than 1,600 employees and over 1,000 physicians on staff, representing over 70 specialties and sub-specialties. It stands as the community’s first comprehensive medical center.
Applying the standards set forth for nursing practice by the American Nurses Association (ANA), the Oncology RN will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for oncology patients.
- Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care
- Perform necessary technical skills as delineated through education, expertise, and unit requirements
- Incorporate teaching into all aspects of nursing practice
- ADN required / BSN preferred
- Texas RN license or compact license is accepted
- Current BLS issued by the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required
- Must have at least one (1) year Medical Surgical RN experience in an acute care hospital
Salary: Min $26.85 Mid $35.83 Max $43.67
Sign on Bonus: Up To $7,500 based on a 2 year commitment
Relocation: Up to $3,000 based on a 2 year commitment