We are seeking a radiation oncology Medical Physicist for a radiation oncology group. This is a full time position with full benefits.
Job Qualification/Job Duties
- Master's Degree required.
- Certification in Therapeutic Radiological Physics required from: The American Board of Radiology or The American Board of Medical Physics or The Canadian College of Physics in Medicine.
- Experience as a radiation oncology medical physicist required, including clinical experience with linac calibrations and QC, treatment planning system QC and routine use, sealed isotope therapy and radiation safety, IMRT planning and delivery, computer systems quality control, and medical physics program documentation.
- Servers as a resource for training and continuing education for all Radiation Oncology staff.
- very competitive salary
- sign on bonus
- relocation allowance
- medical, dental , vision
- disability and life insurance
- 3 weeks PTO
- paid holidays