We are seeking an experienced Physician Assistant to join an Orthopedics Practice in New Mexico.
The practice is part of a local hospital system and offers updated office and technology.
Job Qualifications/Job Duties
- Physician Assistant- Certified
- Prior experience and training in orthopedics and as a first assist in surgery.
- Treat patients in the clinic and assist in surgery.
- New Mexico license
- Conducts physical exams, assesses health status, orders and interprets tests, prescribes medications, and treats illnesses including giving injections and suturing wounds.
- competitive salary based on experience.
- RVU bonus program
- Medical, Dental Vision, Life, LTD and malpractice insurances.
- Annual CEU
- 401k retirement plan
- relocation allowance
- Loan Repayment Program.