Salt Lake City, UT
- Packaging Process Engineer Interface with Plant Operations, North American Engineering, Global Engineering on the selection and installation of packaging equipment that meets all Henkel established standards to maximizes production efficiencies and deliver product as expected.
- Ensures equipment is able to produce product to meet established quality criteria for packaging components for both in-house and out sourced packaging.
- Assists to qualify vendors supplying packaging components.
- Partners to develop production quality standards and verifications.
- In addition, partners to ensure equipment and process meets safety standards.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of each packaging line’s capabilities, OEE, run rates and format ability.
- Partners with manufacturing to resolve problems related to packaging equipment and processes.
- Identifies and implements improvement opportunities to improve efficiency and drive cost savings.
- Interface with multiple departments in the development and launch of new finished goods items.
- Maintain working knowledge of current with advances in the packaging industry.
- Develops and maintains relationships with other industry professionals.
- B.S. degree in Industrial/Packaging or Mechanical Engineering required or equivalent work experience.
- 6-8 years relevant experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) preferred
- Experience working with packaging equipment, function and operation in a CPG manufacturing environments highly desired.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and with associates and vendors from diverse backgrounds.
- Must have strong project management skills.
- Strong problem solving skill s
competitive pay, merit increases, a generous 401k match, paid holidays and vacation, education reimbursement and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans.