PERM FULL TIME-RN L&D- Kissimmee, FL
$5,000 Sign on Bonus for qualified applicants!
This Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 404-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida. It is conveniently and centrally located in the Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
Nationally recognized as a Top Performer in Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission, 2015 Top Urban Hospital by Leapfrog, designated by the state as a Trauma Center Level II, and being the largest hospital in Osceola County, Osceola Regional Medical Center offers a full range of specialized health care services such as the Heart and Vascular Institute, Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Certified Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI), Pediatric Emergency Room, Pediatric Inpatient and Intensive Care Units, the Baby Suites birthing unit with Neonatology Intensive Care Unit Level II, Orthopedic & Spine Center, Behavioral Health Center with Outpatient Services and a freestanding Emergency Department in Hunter’s Creek which serves South Orlando.
The Labor and Delivery RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care needs including obtaining patient history and assessing for labor risk factors.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Cares for patients requiring fetal assessment/fetal monitoring.
- Manages the patient's pain including epidural and patient controlled analgesia administration management.
- Administers prescribed medications and monitors vital signs.
- Assists physician during delivery, treatment, examination and surgical procedures.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus.
Your benefits include:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase program
- FL RN License and/or approved multistate license
- Current BLS and NRP thru American Heart Association
- Certification in Fetal Monitoring preferred
- Looking for 1 year of L&D exp at least within career
- Days and Nights (7-7) open
Salary Range: $26 (1 yr)- $29 (5 yr)- $39 (17+ yr)
SIGN ON: Up to $5,000
Nights: $4.50; Weekends: $1.50