Our client is looking for a talented Project Coordinator to support a fast-paced, important systems separation project. The Project Coordinator is responsible for the overall direction, execution, control and completion of assigned IT related projects, as well as day to day operational support.
- Provide administrative and logistical support for the PMO and assigned individuals taking on the Project Manager role. This includes meeting scheduling/calendar management, administrative preparation for meetings (agendas, presentation preparation), documentation of meeting outcomes and managing project documents.
- Coordinate the Project Intake process including the intake of new Project Requests and communicate the status of these requests to stakeholders as the Request progresses through stage gate reviews.
- Coordinate the Project Change Management process, ensuring timely review and follow up tracking.
- Maintain the PMO document repository and tracking system, historical files and Events Calendar. Serve as primary administrator for Project Management tools.
- Create documentation and maintain training materials.
- Partner with senior members of the PMO to coordinate project activities including project reviews, status reporting, and archiving of projects.
- Organize the onboarding of new project staff (consultants and third parties).
- Provide ad hoc reports as requested (budget, purchasing, tracking spreadsheets, HPQC bug reports, or consultant resource tracking).
- May be asked to independently administer smaller parts of larger projects.
- Strong organizational skills with ability prioritize tasks
- Self-starter and detail-oriented capable of independently tracking and following up on commitments
- Ability to handle complex administrative support needs in a fast paced and rapidly evolving environment
- Ability to summarize key takeaways from meetings (technical and non-technical) that can be translated into action
- Excellent verbal, analytical and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated interest in project/program management and new tools/methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Business Administration or related field
- 2 years in IT industry or in a role providing Project Coordination support
- Highly proficient in common desktop technologies including Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio with some exposure to SharePoint and MS Project highly desired